Latest news about the corona response at European level: funding, support offers and other matters affecting cities.
- EU commission: Coronavirus response
- EU Commission: Guidelines for border management measures to protect health and ensure the availability of goods and essential services / download PDF
- EU Commission: European coordinated response to counter the economic impact of the Coronavirus
- EU Commission – EU food and biodiversity strategies delayed
- European Parliament: EU Coronavirus response at a glance
- European Central Bank: Our Response to the Coronavirus Emergency
- European Parliament Research Service: What Can the EU Do to Alleviate the Impact of the Coronavirus Crisis?
- European Council: Joint statement of the Members of the European Council
- Politico: Coronavirus in Europe – Live updates
- EU Commission: National members measures to support reserach on COVID-19 crisis
- EU Commission: Compilation of good practices for migrant community outreach
- World Health Organization: Operational guidance for maintaining essential services
- International Labour Organization: World of work – impact and policy responses
- Health System Response Monitor: This is a joint effort between the WHO, the European Commission and the European Observatory for Health Systems. The platform allows you to access the information on health systems response for countries of the WHO European Region and compare the different responses to the pandemic.
- European Trade Union Institute: Social impact platform Monitoring social and employment consequences of the COVID-19 in the EU
- OECD: Cities policy responses
- EU Commission: summary of economic response
- EU Commission: COVID-19’s impact on migrant communities
- EU Commission: Proposal for a Coronavirus Response Investment Initiative / download PDF
- EU commission: Coronavirus Response Investment Initiative
Here you find the letters from the EU Commission to member states about individual funding support under the Coronavirus Response Investment Initiative
- Coronavirus Response Investment Initiative: technical briefing from DG BUDGET (13 March 2020)
- Coronavirus Response Investment Initiative+: new measures/flexibility as part of the CRII
- European Commission: Support to mitigate Unemployment Risks in an Emergency – a new proposed temporary instrument worth up to €100 billion to help protect jobs and people in work
- European Commission: The Fund for European Aid to the Most Deprived will evolve to meet the challenge
- From April 24-26 participate to a pan-European hackathon connecting civil society, innovators, partners and buyers across Europe to develop innovative solutions to overcome coronavirus-related challenges.
- Funding: Extension of deadlines for Horizon 2020 calls
- Project proposals: Extension of deadlines for proposals for REC and Justice programmes